Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sound preparations and marketing baby steps - week 3

This week I’ve continued my sound list, as well as thinking about some ways in which I can record the sounds. I have discovered that some sounds will be more difficult to record than others. For inspiration, I’ve been playing some games, adjusting the sound mix in the game, so I could hear ambient sound effects more clearly.

My job this week also, was to write a synopsis of the game for our website. At the point I was writing it, we didn't have names for our characters. I decided to use nicknames when writing it, and at our next team meeting we came up with some proper names. Eventually we decided to use Fred, Joseph and Julia. You can read the finished synopsis on our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment