Sunday, September 16, 2012

The foundations - week 1 and 2

In the last two weeks we have been busy thinking up with the concept for the game. We have had different versions of the story thrown back and forth. Basically, we had to come up with everything from story to the way the game plays, enemies, game scenarios, camera perspective, game atmosphere, sound and use of interface. In short - there has been a lot of discussion on the team.

Outside of group discussions, I'm trying to learn how to use Unity. I haven't been able to do much coding yet, as the tutorial I've been using didn't include much. I have also been making a Gantt-diagram and a document where I write down what parts of the game I will be working on, and the estimated time for doing it. A part of my job as well is taking care of the sounds in the game. So I'm trying to get an overview over which sound effects we need and how many.

No comments:

Post a Comment